Property & Casualty Insurance for Businesses

SmallBiz_PropCasualtyBeing well covered means resting easier.

One of the few areas of insurance that rival the complexities of life insurance are those facing a Property & Casualty agent. Concentric Insurance is dedicated to finding the right coverage at the best price that protects your property and covers you in the event of an accident.

We manage various types of Property & Casualty Insurance:

  • Business Owner Policies (BOP)
  • Commercial Property
  • Commercial Auto
  • Farm Coverage
  • Inland Marine and Mobile Property

Concentric Insurance works to understand all your risks and determine your levels of liability insurance coverage for:

  • General Liability (Slip and Fall coverage)
  • Product Liability
  • Professional Liability (E&O coverage and D&O coverage)
  • Cyber Liability or Data Breach
  • Worker’s Compensation

Let us review your business needs. Contact us to schedule a consultation.